Jumat, 11 Mei 2012

{EXO-K} translations: [FROM EXO-K] 120506 - Baekhyun: "Baekhyunnie who's happy because of someone"

Hello!
It’s (Honey Baekhyun) who’s happy thanks to all of our fans ! It’s a very beautiful night right ?ㅎㅎ
Every year I used to spend my birthday with my family and friends but
Today since a lot of fans wished me a happy birthday I was really touched and happy
Moreover it’s my first birthday party after our debut so it felt even more new !
I thought ‘Ah .. so that’s a birthday party’ !

You will come for my next birthday too right ? I’m trusting everyone haha !
I’m not only thankful to the ones who came today but to all the fans who wished me a happy birthday !
Everytime I’m tired and see all of our fans, I feel like I’m getting a power boost !
I feel even more that my dream to be singer ever since I was young wasn’t vain !
It’s all thanks to everyone ! Hoho
There are a lot lot of things I want to tell to each one of our precious fans but….
Because I’m so touched, joyful, and happy, I keep writing this message and ‘I’m happy’ ‘I’m joyful’ ‘I love you’

Since I keep repeating these three sentences, I’m always writing and erasingㅠ.ㅠ
If all of our fans weren’t here, there wouldn’t be now’s happy EXO either !
You will always be with us right? If you don’t stay always with us, I think I’ll be totally .. totally totally !!
Sad. ㅎㅎ Stay with us ! Always ! For life !
Lastly, thank you very very much for wishing me a happy birthday today !!
We will become modest and polite EXO that always work hard and do their best !
Look after us and support us please ! We will always work hard without losing our main goal !
To all of our fans, I love you very very much ㅠ.ㅠ I’m so so happy ! >_< I like it !


source:  EXO-K’s Official Website
translation cr; emilie @ exok-trans

1 komentar:

  1. Top 10 best Mens Wedding Bets Titanium Metal
    Top 10 Best Mens Wedding Bets micro touch titanium trim Titanium Metal · 1. The Best Mens Wedding Rings in titanium max trimmer Metal titanium razor · 2. The Best 2019 ford edge titanium for sale Mens Wedding Rings in Metal · 3. Best Mens titanium band ring Wedding Rings in Metal

    BalasHapus